Illicikal Thazhackal Thazhakkamattam Family History
Websters Dictionary states: “History is a written account of what has or might have happened” Therefore family History may be defined as a systematic account of the development of a family, usually in chronological order, with analysis and explanations. In Analyzing, correlating and explaining of past events, the family historians usually make their own judgments of past events and also make certain assumptions, which may be justified.
Avira Avira Sr
Major Divisions of Illickal (Karottu) Family
Avira Avira the third son of Kuruvilla Avira wedded with Annama Issac, Panackathottathil, Cherpunkal and had two sons and three daughters.
- Avira Avira (Jr-1) Peelimappila, Illickal (Poovathungal / Vadekkeputhuvayalil), Elampally
- Avira Isahac (Kunjukunju), Ellickal (Karottu), Anickad
- Annama Ouseph, Valiyaparambil Nagamattam, Kongandoor, Ayarkunnam
- Aleyamma Chacko, Parambukattil, Kanjiramattam, Kottayam
- Mariyam Joseph, Kallookunnel, Pala
Avira Avira Jr-1